26 May, 2014

Coco Caramel by Cathy Cassidy (before I've read it)

I was searching through my sister's bookshelf trying to find a book I haven't read when I came upon this book. Coco Caramel by Cathy Cassidy. Now as you may know I looove chocolate so I thought this would be a good read for me. Yes, you might say I'm too young but I can't help myself. A good book is a good book and I need to read good books.

Front Cover:
I can understand that Coco loves music and horses as well as chocolate by looking at the cakes on the front. If so I am just like Coco (in Cathy's mind) because I like all the things that Coco likes. There is also a tree where the title is written, maybe that tree's magical and Coco has adventures there. 

Blurb: 
The saying on the back 'Each sister has a different story to tell, which one will be your favourite?' really gets me thinking. Which one will be my favourite?
 The blurb also gives me a description of Coco. It says; Tangled tawny hair, freckles, animal-crazy, adventurous, and determined. But determined for what? All of these questions will be answered in my next post.


Although I've never met Coco I'd like you to know her a bit more so watch this video and you will.     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ines, Where's your comment having read the book? I was trying to decide if I should read this so thought I'd wait to see what you thought......
    Maybe I should just go ahead and read it. If it is about chocolate, even only a little bit, then surely it can't be bad! Mrs H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they always make my day. But remember, no rude comments which will be deleted immediately.